Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How I Can Help Others To Know God’s Grace

The constant goal of my ministry is to show others the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I can only do this by living the Word of God and being a conduit of His Grace to other people.  I am a unique person and my life experience has made me accessible to other individuals because of the differences we share, respect (or in some cases) just don’t understand, yet.  There is someone “out there” who only I will reach because they will be ready, willing and able to accept the truth from me at some time.

For example, I am a walking, talking man of faith.  Long after it is obvious to the world that I am not going to be successful, I continue on working to make my God-centered dreams become tangible reality.  Because of this gift of “stick to it-iveness” I can talk with authority on perseverance.  When someone tells me they are tired and want to give up I can say (something like), “I know, I’ve been there, keep working at it, but maybe chose a different angle of attack, you will continue to as long as you persist.”  The demonstration of biblical principles in my life is attractive to certain people who will then be encouraged to investigate the source of my strength.

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. 
I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.  So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isa 41:9-10 - NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment