Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inspiration Gleaned From The Study Of Scripture

Singing a great way to internalize any idea because the marriage of lyric to melody increases our ability to enjoy and remember what was written.  So many of the songs heard today are not based on the Word of God, and therefore a lot of harmful, misinformation has been embedded in our thoughts.  My mission involves sharing the truth found in scripture through the craft of songwriting.


There is nothing new under the sun, however, there is always another way to express the truth.  Whenever I study the bible and meditate on a passage from it, I find an abundance of ideas flowing out through me.  I feel a responsibility to collect those thoughts and write them down.  That is the call I am responding to with my music ministry, it is one way I have been gifted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment