Monday, February 21, 2011

This Is Something I Do For Others

Although I enjoy practicing playing guitar and singing by myself, this alone time is not ministering to anyone except me.  I realize that in order to be effective in using my gift of music to help others, I must get the songs I write into the ears of other people before the words and music I write can do any real good for someone else.  This concept is what now drives my efforts to record my music.

I believe that by recording the guitar and vocal parts separately I can make my songs sound more like what I hear in my head and reduce the distraction of my awkward performances.  Also, the recordings can travel where I can not and be duplicated for expanded delivery to people who will benefit from hearing the messages they convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment