Friday, February 25, 2011

The Purpose I Have In Living


The main thing that appeals to me about God is the infinite nature of His Wisdom and Power.  I know that for my entire life I will always be able to learn more about Him and continue to grow with His Spirit living in me.  That assurance is a solid force of comfort and an endless source of joy and wonder.  It is my sincere desire to share that understanding with others.  I trust that He will give me opportunities to be of service as long as I live.

It is with this concept that I build my ministry: I want to give you the same chance to know the Lord and to enjoy the fulfillment of His presence in your life that is only truly available through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.  I desire to share the gifts He has given me so that I can reach you with His abundant Grace in hope that someday you too will know the joy of sharing Christ with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment